On my first full Saturday in Medellin I decided it was time for a real Colombian style night on the town. With my friend Yesika in town (we worked together at Daggett last year and she's a local from Medellin-- Paisa's they are called here) she took me to a great place called Trilogia (a live band bar).
The evening was full of music, dancing and Aguardiente (the local liquor). The band played every type of music you could think of from every Latin American style to Pearl Jam to Grease (yes the movie).
I was picked up at 10:30pm (yes generally I'm asleep by then, but "when in Rome....") and ended up getting home about 3:30am (surprisingly not tired at all)!!!
Here are a few pictures from the evening....
I imagine more nights out like this in my future, but Yesika is only in town for one more weekend! I'm going to have to figure out the hotspots on my own after she's gone!! We've got a great Saturday planned for this weekend, so stay tuned!!













Awesome!!
ReplyDelete