Sunday, July 20, 2014

Going Away......

So I meant to write this blog two weeks ago, after my going away party..... but things got kind of busy so I never did.  I will keep this one short, but wanted to share pictures of my favorite people.

First of all, thank you to Courtney (and Brian) for throwing the giant shindig at their house and hosting 40+ people and thanks to Brian for cooking "the best meat" ever!!

Thank you to everyone else who helped out donating time and yummy food!!  I had the best time socializing with my friends and for those who stayed until the end, scaring the bageebers out of Brian!!







 Sugar Biscuit did the delicious and amazing cake!!  The red velvet was amazing!!!
Sugar Biscuit also did the yummy cookies, which I continued to eat on until the day I left!



 Brian cooking the best meat I've ever had!!!





























Maybe one of the best candid shots of all times!!














This isn't everyone and definitely not all the pictures I have from the night, but I said I would keep it short and sweet so I am......

1 comment:

  1. Carrie, are you going to post a whatsapp tutorial to find you?

    Miss you, lovely lady!

    ReplyDelete