Sunday, August 10, 2014

Mail/packages.... Sometimes, maybe!

I have had multiple people ask how they can get in touch with me while I am away. The answer is.... The ways are endless!! 

First, I will start with my address! Sending mail or packages to Colombian (really anywhere outside the US) can be unpredictable. So, be prepared for things to go missing or never make it!

It's probably best to send all mail and packages to the school. The address to the school is:

Margarita Villegas
Carrie Hamstra
The Columbus School
Alto de las Palmas Kilometro 16
Envigado - Antioquia
Colombia - South America

(Include the phone number)

Second, if you have an iPhone, iPad, or Mac book you can iMessage or FaceTime me. However, I have to be connected to Wi-Fi for this to work (usually when I am at work or home).

Third, if you do not have an Apple product you can download the app "whatsapp". You can use my American phone number, but I still have to be connected to Wi-Fi for that number. Or you can use my Columbian phone number which is +57 317-364-2523 and I can text back usually anytime!




Fourth, if you have Skype my user name is carriehamstra.

Fifth, we can talk on the phone using Viber (another app you can download from the App Store).



My email is carriehamstrattu@gmail.com, but most of you knew that anyway!!

My next blog will be photos from this weeks Feria de las Flores!! 

Ciao,

Carrie

No comments:

Post a Comment