PS: I wrote this two weeks ago, but forgot to post it!! Oops..... Here it is anyway!
Saturday I had a friend and her amazing brother help me move from the apartment I've been living in for the past 7 years. [insert selfie]
After an all day adventure I settled into my new residence (until I leave in July). I am so lucky and blessed to have the amazing, supportive people I do in my life.
I pretty much have PILES of stuff everywhere which I must go through and narrow down what I plan to take with me (this is the hardest part).....
Stay tuned for the next garage sale date (should be coming very soon).
EDIT: The garage sale happened today, but I will be having the third (and hopefully final) garage sale on May 31st!!
So, I'm getting adjusted to my "new" temporary home..... But anticipating my "new" future semi-permanent home!!
For those who are keeping track: 2 months, 1 day--- oh my!
Xoxo,
C





No comments:
Post a Comment