Dear Friends,
After a very long year of Covid the world, my world, is beginning to go back to normal! Thank you Jesus and thanks to those who prayed for my sanity. To say this year was hard is an understatement. I had to celebrate my 40th birthday, Thanksgiving, Christmas, two Easters and plenty of other holidays through GLASS! When Covid first started I could still communicate verbally, I was getting out of bed daily, and could still eat all the foods. Now I can't even say yes or no, they only get me out of bed for doctors appointments and window visits, and I can only eat things that don't require much chewing action. I have a hard time breathing (especially things with heavy perfumes) and I am unable to cough up that ugly flem (or is it phlem?) that gets stuck in the back of your throat. The disease has taken my body, my job, my home in Houston, my mans bestfriend (Magnolia or Nola for short), my independence, and even some friends, but Covid took away so much more. BUT the dark clouds have separated and the sun is beginning to shine! I have been fully vaccinated and ready to party. Check out some happy post Covid pictures from some of my best friends!
Happy Easter brunch with my two cheerleaders
Seester Seester! Another from Easter
Addy was a little scared of the big talking wheelchair